People always ask me what I do to my hands to keep them so soft and smooth. I’ve got many compliments on my hands.
Hands play an important role in our life. From job interviews to receiving the bill from the cashier. Hands are the next thing after our face that people notice. So it’s important to keep them well maintained.
Here are the Tips
- Use gloves while washing dishes. Dish soaps are formulated for cleaning dishes and not hands so it can be really harsh to the hands.
- Use a good hand wash for washing your hands. Don’t buy some random hand wash. Using a bad hand wash can affect the quality of your hands in the long run.
- Moisturize your hands every day with hand cream. If possible use it day and night.
- Exfoliate your hands twice a week with a hand scrub. You can even use a face scrub or even better make your own by just mixing a little bit of sugar with coconut oil. This scrub will moisturize and at the same time get rid of the dead skin, revealing new healthy glowing skin.
- Moisturize your cuticles every day.
- Make sure to file your nails. You can keep them in whatever length you want.
- Avoid having chipped nail polish. It’s not at all compulsory that you need to have painted nails to have good looking hands. It’s better to have no nail polish than having chipped nail polish.
Hope you found this helpful and stay tuned for my coming blogs.