- Read every day. Knowledge is power.
- Know what your goals are and make decisions based on that. It could be big life-changing decisions or small daily life tasks.
- Learn from people who you admire.
- Always have a plan. Plan the day the night before. Be in control of yourself and your tasks. Don’t let your tasks pile up put yourself in a place of confusion and break down. You can avoid this situation by planning and execute the plan. Make sure that you execute it.
- Exercise self-control. Set goals for yourself and only after finishing it let yourself to take a break. This is a way in which you can increase self-control.
- Challenge yourself.
- Set health as a top priority. Both mental and physical health is important
Something that people who are trying to achieve success does not know is that they should LIVE and not just exist. Enjoy life. Don’t just work and work like a robot.
Do things that you love, spend time with friends and family, don’t get me wrong, you have to work very hard to achieve success but you should not be sacrificing your health, personal relationships or your fun activities to achieve success. To an extent yes you have to sacrifice your personal interests. But there is no use if you have a Lamborghini but have no one in the passenger seat. Prince Ea recently said ” I promise you that there are a lot of successful people in the graveyard right now who would give anything to be above ground one more day and tell their family and friends that they love them. because that is what’s important.”.
Meet new people, explore, try out new things. Make mistakes and learn from them. Without making mistakes you will never know what works and what does not. When you make a mistake you are one step closer to success because you know that, that one mistake is not the solution.
Most importantly believe. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.